Ship owners expect their insurers to be able to respond quickly to marine casualties wherever they occur in the world.
Our marine hull adjusting service provides a global resource of qualified and experienced professionals to help insurers respond to casualties and process claims effectively. Our offices are known and respected in the market, providing invaluable guidance wherever casualties occur.
Our services include:
- Hull claims management for insurers either on individual claims or as part of a programme, providing consultancy services to insurers and reinsurers at any stage of the claims cycle
- Loss of earnings and business interruption
- Shipyard claims including builder's risks and ship repairer's liability claims
- Recoveries handled with law firms around the world
- Technical services for insurers seeking specific advice on marine engineering, construction (naval architecture), navigation, safety and compliance issues (including causation, repair tendering and pricing, certification and yard review), condition surveys, shoreside management and crewing reviews