Ports and terminals are essential to the smooth operation of global trade. With round the clock operation and many different users, they are exposed to a wide range of operating risks, physical damage and liability claims.
Our services are designed to mitigate risk for operators and to provide an effective and rapid claims adjusting service for insurers following an incident.
We also provide a complete claims management service to global insurers, including:
- Setting up claims procedures and reporting lines
- Designing and maintaining claims and recoveries databases, providing reporting and management information
- Regular reserve reviews
- Reviewing claims records and advising on loss prevention measures
- Claims adjusting and recoveries
- Management of claims funds allowing prompt settlement of claims within pre-agreed settlement authority levels
- Providing claims and performance analysis to Underwriters in advance of renewal on an account by account basis
We also offer an internet claims database and repository with real time access to financial information and documents.
Our claims handling services cover property claims adjusting, business interruption and liability claims management services.
- Physical damage to all types of port property and handling equipment
- Physical damage to port craft
- Business interruption
- All associated liability risks
Our risk assessment services cover property, equipment, contingency risks, maximum loss calculations and liability exposures. We undertake fast and cost efficient site visits rto pinpoint excessive risk and highlight remedial action.