Underwriters and Reinsurers need to closely monitor accounts to which they have committed capacity, ensure reserving accuracy and quickly identify any adverse or unexpected development of claims. We provide underwriting and claims audit services to insurers, reinsurers and Lloyd’s syndicates to help them identify possible problems before they emerge and make recommendations to gain greater control of accounts.
Our recent audits have included the following areas:
- Direct and reinsurance programmes
- Coverholders and binding authorities
- Underwriting and claims reviews
- Analysis of reserves
- Review of the requirements of the Lloyd’s Code of Practice
- Run-off and calculation of commutation value
- Third party administrator (TPA) reviews
Our international network of offices and multi-lingual capability ensure that we are fully conversant with local regulations that may have a bearing on our client’s exposure. We combine this local knowledge with our understanding of international insurance and reinsurance practice to provide relevant reports and practical recommendations.