In a complex world, our vast experience of dealing with cross border problems helps our clients assess their exposure to Political Risk and Trade Credit losses and achieve accurate and early resolution of the loss when it occurs. Our global spread and presence in many politically volatile territories provides invaluable knowledge of local customs, intelligence and legal practices.
Our clients call upon our global presence and wealth of experience when handling their assignments to ensure all loss mitigation and recovery avenues are considered and pursued. We pride ourselves on our ability to identify the key issues in complex assignments and to communicate effectively with all parties.
All Political Risk and Trade Credit assignments are controlled and directed by our specialist adjusters. However, they have at their disposal an array of different experts within the organisation with profound knowledge of different areas of industry and commerce, as well as internal legal and forensic resources.
- Business Interruption
- CEND including mobile assets
- Commodity Trade and Export Finance Risks
- Contract Frustration including non-performance
- Currency Inconvertibility
- Import/Export Licence Cancellation
- Non-honouring of Guarantees and Awards
- Pre and Post Shipment Non-Payment
- Risk Specific
- Trade Disruption Insurance
- Unfair Calling of Bonds
- War, Terrorism and Political Violence
- Whole Turnover