Our property team has substantial experience in handling and managing large and complex claims for insurers and reinsurers all over the world. Our strong account management skills and technical expertise are ideally suited to cross-class and multi-jurisdictional catastrophic claims.
We have in depth knowledge of policy covers and a thorough understanding of both UK and US business interruption forms. Our reports are valued for their detailed explanation into the nature and extent of damage, policy cover, recovery, reserving and guidance on loss mitigation.
We have detailed knowledge of handling claims in the following areas:
- Commercial and Industrial fire
- Natural perils, including storm, flood, earthquake and hurricane
- Associated business interruption
- Machinery breakdown
- Onshore energy including power plant, pipeline and tank farm losses
- Wind turbine and gas turbine claims
- Construction All Risk (CAR) and Erection All Risk (EAR) claims
- Terrorism claims
- Commercial theft, transit and all risks claims
- Reinsurance claims audits
- Expert witness investigation, analysis and statements