We take the responsibility for the management of resources during complex projects
We offer an end-to-end lease management services for aviation portfolios. This ensures that the terms of the lease are monitored and adhered to, technical records kept up to date and the value of the asset protected.
Lease Management Services
We tailor our services on a case by case basis to allow clients with small to large aviation portfolios to utilise our services. We oversee the complete lease management process from:
- Negotiating lease documentation
- Preparing the aircraft for delivery
- Managing the lease during the contract period
- Monitoring the continued compliance with the lease
- Ensuring compliance with all insurance obligations
- Administering lessee invoicing
- Monitoring the collection of rent and maintenance reserve payments
- Maintenance Reserve Management
- Technical Asset Management provided by our dedicated in-house technical team
- Aircraft maintenance and cash fl ow forecasting to highlight any potential exposures
- Remarketing support
We hold Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO) approvals that allow us to manage the continuing airworthiness of an aircraft in the event of a default situation or whilst the aircraft is in storage between operating leases. This can involve managing the technical records extraction process.