We have a dedicated technical services and planning department who provide ongoing support during and after the completion of a project.
Our services are designed to provide our clients with a complete aircraft technical asset management solution, which can be used on a standalone basis or combined with our lease management services.
- Aircraft acquisition inspections.
- Documentation support and assistance in negotiating and completing the technical section of the lease documentation.
- Review of redelivery conditions including an assessment of any exposure.
- Liaise with the lessee and/or financiers as necessary during the aircraft completion phase and advise of any issues arising.
- Assess the ability of potential lessee’s to properly maintain and manage the aircraft assets during the term of the lease.
On-going Technical Asset Management
- Continuous monitoring of the lessee’s compliance with lease agreements
- Tracking aircraft condition and status
- Monitoring lessee maintenance programs
- Completion of regular full lease monitoring inspections
- Provide summary reports detailing the status of any follow up actions.
- Provision of a comprehensive quarterly asset monitoring reports
- Maintain updated aircraft specifications, LOPAs and LLP sheets for each aircraft
- Provide annual maintenance cost projections for each aircraft
- Complete a pre-return general condition inspection for each aircraft
- Conduct redelivery planning meetings 9-12 months prior to any transitions
Maintenance Reserves Monitoring & Evaluation
- Review utilisation reports for accuracy
- Calculate the maintenance reserve payments that are due
- Review invoices and technical data to confirm the validity of maintenance reserve drawdown requests
- Calculate maintenance reserve drawdown amounts for reimbursable events
- Provide a summary report for each maintenance reserve drawdown event
Additional Services and Onsite Representation
- Oversee the delivery of aircraft
- Technical representation during aircraft redeliveries
- Technical representation during maintenance checks
- Attending any engine table top inspections – Reacting to potential or actual default situations
- Providing in-house Continuing Airworthiness Management Services
- Technical Records Scanning