Charles Taylor plc is a global leading provider of professional services to the insurance industry. The group manages mutual insurance companies, provides specialist loss adjusting services, has recently set up a Lloyd’s Managing Agency and syndicate and is a provider of a diverse range of outsourced management and technical insurance services for the global market.
Charles Taylor currently employs over 1800 staff working in over 71 offices in 28 countries worldwide. In London we employ approximately 600 staff working across 3 offices in Central London. We are a profitable, growing organisation that is highly regarded in the insurance industry as a top tier provider of professional services, employing some of the industry’s ‘best in class’ professionals and technical experts. Our delivery of high quality, individually tailored services to our clients is backed by our core values of excellence, partnership, quality and support, and we look for employees to join us who exemplify these values and our ethos.
We are now recruiting an Invoicing and Administration Support person to join the London CTA Adjuster Support (CAS) Team and support adjusters in the Energy and Property Casualty and Special risks teams, with a particular focus on invoicing/bordereau preparation, invoice query management and supporting the wider CAS team in the capture and entry of insurance policy details (IPD) on the cases CTA are dealing with.
- Preparation and issue of invoices and bordereaux.
- Ensuring we have the correct case related expenses and disbursements on the CMA system, before we process any invoices.
- Liaising with adjusters, support staff, credit control and finance on policy, invoice and expense queries.
- Proactively tracking invoices drafted and ensuring adjusters revert with confirmation of any final changes or approval for invoice to be issued.
- Proactively working with the CAS Manager of Invoicing and Admin Support team to ensure the adjusting teams supported by the CAS team meet their monthly and annual invoicing targets.
- Supporting the wider CAS team in the capture and entering of IPD details (policy/slip/market data) in relevant Case Management and Accounting (CMA) case file entries for both UK and overseas policies.
Ad Hoc Duties
Your key accountabilities will include such other duties and tasks are as allocated to you at the discretion of management and that are within your capabilities and within the scope of your post.
- Invoice preparation and processing experience
- Processing experience in the London insurance market i.e. ECF etc
- Excellent attention to detail and numeracy skills
- Microsoft Excel at Intermediate level
- A strong team player, who is also able to work with minimum amount of supervision
- Professional, proactive, and self-motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Results orientated and has a pride in getting the job done to a very high standard