London Technology Week Panel: No Space for Luddites Anymore
23 June 2016
This dynamic panel brings together leaders from the world of Sport, Insurance, Law and Technology to explain how they have managed to get people across their organisation to understand the importance new technology. They will discuss their successes (and failures) at communicating the benefit of technology to each individual as well how it works for the organisation.
Also, not everyone needs to be an expert but is there’s a certain of level of techno-nous (or just enthusiasm) that everyone requires?
- Merlie Calvert, Head of Business at LHS Solicitors
- Kenny Baille, Head of Sponsorship and Communications at British Rowing
- David Marock, Group CEO of Charles Taylor
- Alasdair McPherson, Investor at Craigie Capital
- Adam Elgar, Co-Founder at Passle
- 08:15 – Event Registration
- 08:30 – Panel Discussion hosted by Paolo Cuomo – COO Charles Taylor
- 09:15 – Q&A
- 09:30 – Close
Register for your FREE ticket