Efficient and effective claims management is as essential for captive insurers as it is for the commercial insurance market. Fast and effective assessment and settlement of claims can mitigate losses for the benefit of the captive’s owners. We provide a complete captive claims management service, including:
- Recommending and developing loss reporting procedures.
- Preparing claims analysis.
- Coverage analysis, including working with the Underwriter to recommend changes in policy wording that may be required resulting from industry changes or other factors.
- Working with the Financial Manager to ensure that all losses, reserves and related loss adjustment expenses are accurately recorded on a timely basis.
- Assisting the external auditors and actuaries with their review of claims and loss adjustment reserves.
- Resolving, to the extent possible, disputes between policyholders, claims consultants, attorneys, insurance carriers, and reinsurers.
- Provide comprehensive claims audit services, including the review of claims validity and reserve adequacy.