Captive insurance companies can only provide benefits to their owners if they are managed efficiently and in accordance with financial and regulatory reporting requirements. We provide a complete financial management service to captives including:
- Cash management including premium collection, cash flow management, payment of obligations, cash monitoring and investment of excess funds and cash management of outwards reinsurance program.
- Investment services, including formulation of investment guidelines, asset manager selection, investment monitoring and accounting.
- Financial reporting, including a bookkeeping, financial record keeping, preparation of financial statements and regulatory financial filings
- Audit services, including coordinating and monitoring external auditors, assisting auditors with examination of internal controls and preparation of working papers.
- Regulatory reporting services including, tax filings, monitoring compliance with statutory requirements, preparing and filing regulatory returns.