CTIM provides for its clients:
- A bespoke service tailored to the client’s performance and risk objectives;
- An experienced investment team;
- Expertise in designing and managing strategies to meet liability based objectives; and
- Multi-asset, absolute return oriented portfolios combining direct holdings, third party funds and strategic overlay.
- Total assets under management of US$1.8 billion. (1)
- As at 30 October 2014; source: Northern Trust, JP Morgan & CTIM
Charles Taylor Investment Management Company Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 148462).