Charles Taylor plc's Annual report for 2017 can be downloaded at the following link:
Download 2017 Annual Report
The Company’s Registrar is Computershare Investor Services PLC. Enquiries relating to the following administrative matters should be addressed to the Company’s Registrar: Computershare Investor Services PLC, The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol BS99 6ZZ. Tel: 0370 889 4020.
- Dividend reinvestment plan.
- Dividend payment enquiries.
- Dividend mandate instructions. Dividends may be paid directly into your bank or building society account on completion of a mandate instruction form. Tax vouchers are sent to the shareholder’s registered address.
- Loss of share certificates/dividend warrants/tax vouchers.
- Notification of change of address.
- Transfer of shares to another person.
- Amalgamation of accounts. If you receive more than one copy of the annual report, you may wish to amalgamate your accounts on the share register.
Internet and telephone share dealing service
Tel: 0370 703 0084
As a part of our commitment to improve shareholder communications we offer a free and secure website, managed by our registrar Computershare Investor Services PLC. Managing your shares online means you can access information quickly, securely and minimise postal communications.
To register visit www.investorcentre.co.uk – all you will need is your registered address details and your Shareholder Reference Number which you will find on your certificate/tax vouchers.
You will be given instant access to:
- View portfolio balances and the market value of all your holdings registered with Computershare
- Update your address
- Register to receive electronic shareholder communications
- Download forms
Computershare will also send a unique activation code to your registered address, which you can use to:
- Update your bank details
- View and manage your dividend payments
- Access your electronic tax vouchers
- View your holding’s transactional history
For other enquiries relating to shareholder services or general enquiries about the Company, please contact: The Company Secretarial Department, Charles Taylor plc, The Minster Building, 21 Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7AG. Tel. 020 3320 8888.