Tianjin Branch Manager & Business Development Manager, Charles Taylor Adjusting
+86 121 6888 3101
Mobile+86 139 2051 5958
Room 2903, Sino Life Tower,
No. 707 Zhang Yang Road,
• Marine (Collision/Ground/Oil pollution)
• Property, Casualty and Special Risks
• Construction and engineering
• Risk consulting
• Special risk
• Yacht practice
About This Individual
- Allen joined Charles Taylor in January 01st 2016.
- He entered into insurance industry and loss adjusting market in 2004.
- Allen has gained experience in a wide range of legal matters such as marine cargo and ship hull got serious damage which resulted from Typhoon “Muifa” in Eastern China Sea in 2011.
- Allen has been involved in numerous cases in respect of marine and non-marine.
- Chief Officer
- Advanced fire commander certificate
- Loss Adjuster qualified by CIRC
- Super Storm 'Muifa' in 2011
- Severe floods in 2012
- Hydropower Plant in Vietnam that collapsed following three consecutive typhoons (Krosa, Haiyan, Podul) in 2013
- Tianjin port '8-12 explosion' in 2015