Col. Roma Norte
• Property, Casualty and Special Risks
• Financial lines
• Professional indemnity
• Special risks
About This Individual
- Dax began his career as an adjuster in Mexico in 2000. He joined the CTA Mexico office in 2007.
- He has attended a wide variety of Property and Casualty claims in Mexico as well as in Central and South America.
- During 2014 he spent time at CTA’s Qatar office handling Property and Financial Lines claims in the region.
- He has particular experience in Financial Lines and Professional / General Liability claims.
- Fire at large industrial complex, Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, 2009.
- Gas explosion at hospital, Mexico City, Mexico, 2015.
- Federal Entity General Liability Programmes, Mexico, 2015-2017
- Municipal Government, Errors and Omissions Claim, Bogota, Colombia, 2016
- Hurricane Jimena, damage to port infrastructure, 2009
- MSc. International Business
- Dip. CII