Forensic Accountancy, Business Interruption, Fraud and Fidelity, Litigation and Arbitration
About This Individual
- Hushnud is an accounting and insurance professional with more than ten years’ experience in the financial services industry.
- In the last two years he has been involved in insurance claims and litigation matters ranging from several thousand pounds sterling to the equivalent of 50 million pounds sterling.
- His primary focus has been on the business interruption or financial losses associated with claims or disputes, dealing with the loss of profit, delay in start-up, increased costs of working, loss mitigation, fraud, and stock losses.
2017 – Present Charles Taylor Adjusting – Forensic Accountant (London)
2016 – 2017 RGL Forensics – Senior Forensic Accountant (London)
2014 – 2016 Blackstone – Consultant (London)
2012 – 2014 Juru Energy – Commercial Finance Analyst (Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
2009 – 2012 Royal Bank of Scotland – Relationship Manager (Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
2008 – 2009 PricewaterhouseCoopers – Advisory Consultant (Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
2006 – 2008 Ernst & Young – Auditor (Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
- Associate, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (ACMA, CGMA)
- MBA – London Metropolitan University
- BSc – University of World Economy and Diplomacy