Adjuster, Charles Taylor Adjusting
+ 44 20 7015 2055
Mobile+ 44 7881 002 623
88 Leadenhall Street
Loss of hire
About This Individual
- Nanami joined Charles Taylor Tokyo in 2010.
- In 2010 before joining Charles Taylor, she graduated with BA in Law from Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan.
- She was seconded to Liverpool and London offices from 2011 to 2013 as marine claims and P&I claims handler.
- She completed LLM degree in International Maritime Law in Swansea University (with overall distinction) in 2016.
- She transferred to Charles Taylor Adjusting London as average adjuster / claims adjuster in 2016.
- She is a qualified Senior Associate of the Association of Average Adjuster (UK) and has experience in adjusting and handling general average, particular average, loss of hire, and other marine claims.
- BA in law
- LLM in International Maritime Law
- Senior Associate of the Association of Average Adjusters (UK)