• Qualified Licensed Aircraft Engineer and with over 17 years’ industry experience
• Detailed understanding of aircraft systems.
• Working knowledge of multiple rotary and fixed wing aircraft types.
• Auditing experience in a diverse variety of maintenance and continuing airworthiness environments.
• Detailed understanding of EASA Part M Subpart G and aircraft records keeping requirements.
• Aircraft structural inspections and repair of large commercial passenger aircraft such as the Airbus A380, A340, A320 and Boeing B787, B747 & B757.
• Production inspections of a variety of engine types.