Manager of Charles Taylor (China) Ltd.,, Richards Hogg Lindley
+86 21 6888 3101 (Ext. 110)
Mobile+86 186 1667 0163
Room 1708, 17th Floor
Puchuang Commercial Building
North Bund Business Center
No. 1050 Dongdaming Road
• Average Adjusting
• General Average
• Salvage Collection
• Security Collection
• Loss of Hire
About This Individual
- Rui joined Richards Hogg Lindley (RHL) Liverpool office as a trainee average adjuster in June 2013.
- He qualified as an Associate of the Association of Average Adjusters in December 2013.
- He then transferred to RHL Hong Kong office in March 2014.
- He is currently based at the Group’s Shanghai office with responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the branch.
- In his adjusting career he has specialised in handling general average and hull & machinery claims.
- He has gained additional experience in handling hull and marine cargo survey cases, and non-marine claims.
- Xi Chang Hai, 2014 – Main engine broke down
- Magsenger 1, 2015 – Grounded in the Suez Canal
- Associate of the Association of Average Adjusters
- LLM International Maritime Law
- MSc International Transport
- BA (Hons) Financial Services Management