Loss Adjuster, Charles Taylor Adjusting
+ 1 647 313 3205
Mobile+1 416 930 7540
360 Bay Street, Suite 700
Motor Truck Cargo Legal Liability, Ocean Marine - Carg, Inland Marine, Commercial General Liability
About This Individual
- Shubham started his career as a multi-line adjuster in India in 2008 and immigrated to Canada in 2012.
- He has since worked for an International Insurance Broker, an International Insurer and a National Adjusting Firm in Canada with a focus on liability, marine, transportation and cargo claims. He joined Charles Taylor Adjusting in July 2015 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- In India, he was a multi-lined adjuster and dealt with a variety of claims including Property Claims, Marine Cargo Claims, and commercial property claims including CAR (Construction All Risks) and EAR (Erection All Risks).
- In Canada, he gained his experience in dealing with Marine Cargo, Motor Truck Cargo and Commercial General Liability claims.
- He holds an all lines adjusting license in Ontario including for property, casualty and automobile claims.
- Bachelor of Engineering – Electrical (India)
- Fellow of the Insurance Institute of India (FIII)
- Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) as accredited by the Insurance Institute of Canada
Contract of Carriage - Canadian Underwriter, July 2017