Vice President (Calgary), Charles Taylor Adjusting
+1 (403) 984 2157
Mobile+1 (403) 650 1533
Suite 1010, Bow Valley Square 4
250 - 6th Avenue SW
AB T2P 3H7
• Commercial Property, Liability and Special Risks
• Course of Construction (Builders Risk)
• Business Interruption and Delay in Startup
• Claims Management
About This Individual
- Wally has received extensive training in the investigation of fire losses including certification through NAFI and Canadian Fire Investigation School. He is National Past President of the Canadian Association of Fire Investigators.
- Wally began his loss adjusting career in 1967 as a general lines adjuster with W.O. Jones & Company Ltd. in Manitoba. He managed a branch office for W.O. Jones before joining Manitoba Public Insurance where he supervised the out of province claims department until returning to the independent adjusting field.
- Wally operated his own adjusting firm prior to joining the Calgary team of Charles Taylor adjusting in 2006.
- Wally has worked on assignments throughout North America and has a broad spectrum of loss adjusting experience including Commercial Property, Liability, Course of Construction, Wrap-up Liability, with special interest in the handling of Business Interruption losses.
- Lead Adjuster for City of Calgary Flood Claim June 2013